26th May 2018, 03:22 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study MTech(Applied Electronics) in IFET College of Engineering?

Hello everyone, I would like to know that if I want to study MTech(Applied Electronics) from IFET College of Engineering then what entrance exam I need to appear? Please let me know about such entrance exam.

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam available to study MTech(Applied Electronics) in IFET College of Engineering?
  2. Admission criteria to study MTech(Applied Electronics) in IFET College of Engineering? -- [New]
  3. Seats available for MTech(Applied Electronics) course in IFET College of Engineering?
  4. Course structure and fee expenses of MTech(Applied Electronics) in IFET College of Engineering?
  5. How can I get Company Projects after completing Engineering ECE from IFET college of Engineering?
  6. Which are the EIE colleges available in AP? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Possibility to study M.Tech in Avionics after completing B.Tech in Electronics Engineering?
  8. Difference between B.Tech(Electronics Engineering) and B.Sc(Electronics)? Should I study B.Sc(Electronics) if didn't applied for any entrance exam?
  9. Entrance exam available to study BTech(EEE) in Don Bosco College of Engineering & Technology?
  10. What can I do after passing diploma in DEE?
  11. Entrance exam available to study BTech(ECE) in Aalim Muhammed Salegh College of Engineering?
  12. Can a B.Sc Electronics, M.Sc Electronics and ME(Electronics & Control Engineering) degrees holder eligible to study Ph.D from IIT colleges?
  13. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Diploma in Electronics Engineering after completing ITI?
  14. Best coaching for IIT in Gurgaon, Dwarka and Delhi between FIITJEE and Narayana?
  15. Is there any chance of switching to any other department in B.E. by taking EEE in diploma?
  16. Eligibility for NATA exam and currently pursing Electronics engineering? Scope of Architecture against engineering?
  17. What are the various government jobs available for B.Tech ECE students?
  18. How to take admission for computer science?
28th May 2018, 03:49 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study MTech(Applied Electronics) in IFET College of Engineering?

If you are interested to pursue M.Tech in Applied Electronics in IFET College.
You can get admission after clearing GATE entrance test or direct admission is also possible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?