1st August 2016, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to become a Commercial Pilot after B.Tech from a non-recognized college?

Hello, I need your help immediately because my life is in your hand. Actually I love CPL but I am confused which branch I choose in B.Tech so that after completion I am ready to become a commercial pilot. If I choose any engineering college which is not so much recognized college, will there be any problems during CPL. Please contact me on my gmail: [email protected]

2nd August 2016, 11:31 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to become a Commercial Pilot after B.Tech from a non-recognized college?

No, it is not possible if the college is not recognized as the first and foremost requirement to apply for Commercial Pilot course is that the candidate should have completed graduation from a recognized college.

So, if your college is not a recognized one, then you cannot get admission in the course and if not, then you can very much apply for the post mentioned above.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?