1st May 2015, 04:19 AM
Unregistered

Steps to be taken for studying B.Arch in Chennai?

Well actually i want to study b.arch i am in chennai right now so tell me that what are the steps i have to take to enter b.arch????/

Related Questions:
5th May 2015, 10:03 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Steps to be taken for studying B.Arch in Chennai?

For B.Arch you need to fulfill the eligibility Criteria according to the Notification released by " Anna University, Chennai ". Here we are providing you the eligibility Criteria for B.Arch.

Eligibility Criteria for B.Arch :

1.You should complete the 10+2 with minimum 50% of marks from the recognized board with Maths and English are the Main subjects.

2.And candidates who have completed Diploma can also eligible to apply.

3.Age should be below 21 years.

4.You must have passed " NATA " Examination and NATA refers to National Aptitude Test in Architecture ".

And any candidate who wants to apply for NATA they are not allowed to attend for " BSAUEEE ".
6th May 2015, 03:38 PM
Forumexpert
Member+

Default Re: Steps to be taken for studying B.Arch in Chennai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Well actually i want to study b.arch i am in chennai right now so tell me that what are the steps i have to take to enter b.arch????/
1. First step you need to complete your 12th standard with maths as one of the major subjects. Try to score good marks in your 12th standard that will help you get admission in any one of the best universities in Chennai.

2. In order to get admission in this course, you will definitely get to have qualified in the entrance examination conducted by Council of Architecture. The test is known as Nation Aptitude Test in Architecture and is mandatory for candidates to be an associate member of the Council of Architecture.

3. Even if the institution chosen by you conducts its own entrance exam, you must write the National Aptitude Test in Architecture to will help you to know the concept of architecture.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?