5th August 2014, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

B.Sc(Pass Course) holder can do Master degree in Physics?

Can I do Master degree in Physics after B.Sc(Pass course) with subject combination Physics,Chemistry &Mathematics??????

Related Questions:
13th August 2014, 11:23 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: B.Sc(Pass Course) holder can do Master degree in Physics?

Yes you can apply for admission into Master in Physics if you have studied Physics and Maths as your main subjects in your Graduation course. Just make sure that you have at least 50% marks in Graduation which is the criteria for entrance exams these days. There are many Universities which conduct entrance examination and some of them give admission on the basis of marks in Graduation. Top Universities usually conduct entrance exam and only the best candidates with a good rank get admission into top colleges.

Hence you must be prepared for the entrance examination so that you can get admission into a top college. Some of the entrance examination for which you can apply are mentioned below. Just take care that you don't miss the application date.

• IIT JAM
• Delhi University
• BITS Pilani
• BHU
• JNTU
• Calicut University
• Pandit Ravishankar Shukla University
• Punjab University
• Kurukshetra University

These are some of the popular entrance examinations and you just need to be very well prepared for the entrance examination as the competition is very tough for these top Universities.

Regards,
Ajay Gupta
6th May 2015, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: B.Sc(Pass Course) holder can do Master degree in Physics?

Can I do master degree in computer science or information technology in pandit Ravishankar shukla university after Bsc(pass course) with 38% with subject combination physics,chemistry & mathematics???Will age factor matter in doing master degree in pandit Ravishankar shukla university in computer science or information technology if I am 31 years old?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?