3rd June 2016, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

Streams related to Metallurgical engineering in M.Tech?

I am belongs to metallurgical engineering. I want to do M.Tech specialization in mechanical. So please give me some streams related to metallurgical engineering.

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges available for doing M.Tech after completing B.Tech with 54% marks?
  2. Top colleges providing M.Tech Biotech through GATE? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What are the government jobs available for Metallurgy engineer?
  4. Core companies which offer recruitment to B.Tech(Metallurgical Engineering) student?
  5. Institutes offering M.Tech Metallurgy in Distance Education mode in India?
  6. Which is a better course between Mechanical and Electricals
  7. How should I join defence sector after doing B.Tech in Metallurgical and Materials engineering?
  8. Which are the good colleges for M.Tech in any trade of electronics?
  9. In which NIT can I get admission for M.Tech course with a score of 389 in GATE Exam in EEE stream?
  10. Steps for a B.Tech CSE student with 58%? Any companies for which I am eligible?
  11. What is the career in Metallurgy?
  12. Which all institutes offer M.Tech in Materials & Metallurgical engineering through distance education mode in Telangana?
  13. List of the colleges where can I get the admission for M.Tech course? I have scored 49.67 marks and secured 2751 rank in GATE. Can I get admission in NIT's?
  14. Eligibility for Mtech, MTech(Res), Phd in streams like Biotechnology/Biomedical Engineering after Qualifying GATE? I am B.Pharm. student
  15. Do girls have any scope in Metallurgical Engineering? Colleges offering Metallugical Engineering? Is it a good course?
  16. Chartered Engineer eligibility for Metallurgy engineer?
  17. Practical training related to Metallurgical engineering of 45 days?
  18. Number of seats available in IITs through GATE exam?
7th June 2016, 03:31 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Streams related to Metallurgical engineering in M.Tech?

Metallurgical and Materials Engineering course is the best stream for candidates those who have completed their Metallurgical Engineering in Graduation level. The basic educational qualification required for M.Tech in Metallurgical and Materials Engineering is "Graduate Degree" B.E/ B.Tech in any discipline from a recognized university. After successful completion of this M.Tech course, you may apply for several posts namely, Senior Process Engineering, Researcher, Welding Engineer, Quality Planning Engineering, Plant Equipment Engineer, Welding Engineer, Metallurgist, Supplier Development Engineer and Metallurgical R&D Lab Technician.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?