16th February 2017, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

Which subject to choose in M.A degree?

Sir, I have completed my graduation in history honours from Delhi university and now I want to do M.A with modern India from IGNOU. For this, have I option to choose any subject in history like - ancient India, medieval India or modern India?

16th February 2017, 09:44 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subject to choose in M.A degree?

Look, it all depends upon you that which subject you opt in the MA degree course after the completion of your Graduation.
All the three above mentioned subjects are very good to opt in the MA degree course which will help you to know about Indian History but according to my opinion, you must opt Medieval India as a subject in MA degree course.
17th February 2017, 11:33 AM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

If you want to pursue M.A in modern India then you have to choose Modern India history. Courses are taught by experts in modern India history, Indian economic development, State and democracy of Modern India, Indian religious, Society and culture of Modern India, Anthropology of public health in South Asia, Indology, political science, history, economics these are taught by the experts both in theoretical and in practical.
30th June 2023, 09:36 AM
nikhilprecision1
Banned

Congratulations on completing your graduation in History! Pursuing an M.A. degree with a specialization in Modern India from IGNOU sounds like a great choice. However, the specific subject options available to you may depend on the offerings and curriculum of the M.A. program at IGNOU.

M.A. programs in History offer a range of subjects for specialization, including ancient India, medieval India, and modern India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?