9th June 2016, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff marks required in KRUCET to get admission for M.Sc(Pharmaceutical Chemistry) in Krishna University? Pattern of KRUCET?

I am a final year student of B.Sc(Chemistry) and interested to do M.Sc in Pharmaceutical Chemistry in Krishna University. Can you tell me how much cutoff marks need to score in KRUCET for getting admission? And kindly provide me the pattern of this entrance test.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I calculate aggregate percentage to study Chemistry Honours in Delhi University? Cutoff marks required in entrance exam to get admission? List of reputed colleges offering Chemistry Honours under Delhi University?
  2. Pattern and cutoff marks required in BITSAT to get admission?
  3. What is the minimum percentage required in Graduation to enrol for M.Sc Chemistry course?
  4. Eligibility to appear in GUJCET 2016?
  5. How much marks are required in 12th to get admission in Anna University for B.Tech(IT) course? Cutoff marks required for MBC? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Cutoff percentage required in B.Sc(Chemistry) to study M.Sc in Analytical/Inorganic Chemistry in Delhi University?
  7. Minimum percentage required for taking admission into post graduation in Chemistry in Delhi University?
  8. What is the ACIO exam pattern?
  9. Cutoff marks or cutoff ranks of last year for admission in College of Technology GB Pantnagar University
  10. Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics question patterns of 12th CBSE Board exam? Cutoff marks required to qualify?
  11. Cutoff marks required in NEET to study MBBS? Pattern of NEET?
  12. Cutoff marks required to study B.Sc(Agriculture) in Tamil Nadu Agricultural University?
  13. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study M.Com in Osmania University? Cutoff marks required to get admission?
  14. When M.Com prospectus will be issued in Delhi University? Cutoff marks required in B.Com to get admission for SC candidates?
  15. Number of seats available to study PhD in Medicinal Chemistry in NIPER? Cutoff marks required in entrance exam to get admission?
  16. New pattern and cutoff marks required to qualify in NTSE?
  17. Cutoff marks required in 12th to study B.Com(General/Honours) in Delhi University?
  18. Procedure to apply in GRE for B.Pharmacy student? Question pattern and books for preparation? Cutoff score required to get admission in any good university?
8th June 2020, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Cutoff marks required in KRUCET to get admission for M.Sc(Pharmaceutical Chemistry) in Krishna University? Pattern of KRUCET?

What is the cut off marks for KRU CET entrance exam?
What is the syllabus for computer science?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?