28th February 2018, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

Tata Institute of Fundamental Research provides M.Sc in Biomass Technology course? How to get admission?

Sir, I want to study M.Sc in Biomass Technology from Tata Institute of Fundamental Research. Does the university provide this course? How to get admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Which college is better to study M.Sc Physics between Tata Institute of Fundamental Research and Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology? How to take admission?
  2. Procedure to get admission in Indian Institute of Astrophysics and Tata Institute of Fundamental Research?
  3. Rule and regulation to get admission in PhD at Tata Institute of Fundamental Research, Mumbai?
  4. Procedure to join Tata Institute of Fundamental Research for PhD? Eligibility criteria and entrance exam for it?
  5. List of colleges offering integrated Ph.D course?
  6. Which universities or colleges in India provide UG course in Astrophysics?
  7. List of universities and colleges offering graduate course in Astrophysics -- [New]
  8. Eligibility to join Tata Institute of Fundamental Research, Mumbai for PhD in Physics? Topics available for PhD and way to write thesis?
  9. Whether Tata Institute of Fundamental Research offers PhD in Chemistry program?
  10. Best colleges in Mumbai or Maharashtra for Ph.D course? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What are options available for higher studies in mathematics and statistics?
  12. Can I do PhD in Astronomy at IIT? How can I do that?
  13. Where to apply for PhD in Computational Star and Planet Formation Group?
  14. How much stipend is offered in TIFR for PhD(Chemistry) candidate?
  15. Which institute is preferable, either Chennai mathematical Institute, Institute of Mathematical sciences(Chennai), Mehta research institute or Tata institute of fundamental research(Mumbai)?
  16. List of colleges offering part time Ph.D in Maths? I am a PG in Mathematics with 57% from AP
  17. In which college or school we should get admission to specialize in Astrophysics?
  18. Ranking of Mumbai University Colleges?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?