24th September 2015, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to join Tami Nadu colleges for Post Graduation in Nuclear Physics?

I want to study Nuclear Physics after my 12th. What is the procedure to join the Tamil Nadu colleges for graduation as well as for post graduation?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it mandatory to study continuously 5 years for admission in B.E. course at Tamil Nadu?
  2. Which course we can do for Graduation and Post Graduation to get a job in Nuclear engineering department?
  3. List of colleges which offer M.Sc(Physics) in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  4. How can I join BARC? want to make career in nuclear physics -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Detailed procedure to apply for Post graduation in Physics in IIT, Madras? What is the selection process of IIT, Madras?
  6. Is it possible to study post graduate courses on Nuclear Physics? -- [New]
  7. List of Colleges offering M.Sc in Nuclear Physics in Chennai?
  8. Can I do B.Ed having 40% in graduation but 50% in post graduation?
  9. List of best colleges in WestBengal to do M.Sc in Physics?
  10. Can I do post graduation course in Astro Physics after completion of graduation in physics? What is the future scope of Astro physics?
  11. How can I choose good colleges for Nuclear Physics and advantages of the course?
  12. List Nuclear Physics institutes for Post Graduate programmes in India?
  13. Am I eligible for B.Ed in Physics after doing graduation and PG in industrial electronics
  14. Top Indian colleges providing admission in M.Sc (Physics) and admission procedure of the colleges
  15. Colleges offering M.Sc in Nuclear Physics? Required qualification and fee structure?
  16. Kuvempu University, B.Sc., Physics Paper-IV(nuclear Physics, Solid State Physics and Electronics) Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  17. Am I eligible for PG in Nuclear Engineering after completing 3rd year B.Tech ECE? Which colleges are offering admission and what is the eligibility criteria?
  18. What is the procedure to apply for post graduation in Gynecology?

23rd February 2018, 11:32 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to join Tami Nadu colleges for Post Graduation in Nuclear Physics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to study Nuclear Physics after my 12th. What is the procedure to join the Tamil Nadu colleges for graduation as well as for post graduation?

Candidates after completion of BSc Physics can apply for MSc Physics (Nuclear Physics) in the University of Madras. Eligibility to apply for the MSc Physics (Nuclear Physics) is a pass in BSc Physics with Mathematics or BSc Applied Sciences. Candidates have to appear for the entrance examination conducted by the University of Madras – Physics Department. Candidates are admitted to the MSc Physics (Nuclear Physics) course based on the marks scored in the entrance test and marks scored in the qualifying examinations. University of Madras website link is given Click Here

1st March 2018, 06:07 AM
chikkykranthi619

Default Re: Procedure to join Tami Nadu colleges for Post Graduation in Nuclear Physics?

For doing post graduation first you need to complete your graduation.
So, first complete your graduation from any one the colleges mentioned below.
You will get admission into the below mentioned colleges by writing the entrance exam and securing merit marks and then you need to complete other formalities like payment of course fees etc. then you will get admission into the college.
Some of the top colleges in tamilnadu providing this course are:

--Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Madras), Chennai

--SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Chennai

--Annai Mathammal Sheela Engineering College,Chennai

Apart from above colleges there are so many other colleges also.So, choose the one which is best suited to you and proceed accordingly.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?