2nd March 2018, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

Whether Tata Institute of Fundamental Research offers PhD in Chemistry program?

Hello Sir/Ma’am, Is PhD program in Chemistry taught in Tata Institute of Fundamental Research? I am studying M.Phil in Chemistry and interested to do PhD in TIFR. Is this institutes taught Chemistry PhD?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to join Tata Institute of Fundamental Research, Mumbai for PhD in Physics? Topics available for PhD and way to write thesis?
  2. Rule and regulation to get admission in PhD at Tata Institute of Fundamental Research, Mumbai?
  3. Procedure to join Tata Institute of Fundamental Research for PhD? Eligibility criteria and entrance exam for it?
  4. Admission process, eligibility and list of colleges in India for Astrophysics.
  5. Procedure to get admission in Indian Institute of Astrophysics and Tata Institute of Fundamental Research?
  6. Tata Institute of Fundamental Research provides M.Sc in Biomass Technology course? How to get admission?
  7. Why biology has no M.Tech entrance exam?
  8. List of colleges which offer BSc Astrophysics course in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. In which college or school we should get admission to specialize in Astrophysics?
  10. Whether Tata Medical Research Centre offers PhD in Medicine?
  11. List of top colleges and entrance exams to do PhD in Clinical Research? Syllabus and details regarding PhD?
  12. Which institute is preferable, either Chennai mathematical Institute, Institute of Mathematical sciences(Chennai), Mehta research institute or Tata institute of fundamental research(Mumbai)?
  13. What should i do after my 12th with maths and biology stream? I have interest in astronomy
  14. Entrance exam for Astronomy after 12th standard?
  15. How to go for maths based course? I am a student in maths
  16. How many PhD(Organic Chemistry) seats are available in MG Science Institute? -- [New]
  17. Which college is better to study M.Sc Physics between Tata Institute of Fundamental Research and Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology? How to take admission?
  18. Minimum qualification required to take admission in Disaster Management?
14th March 2018, 12:35 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Tata Institute of Fundamental Research offers PhD in Chemistry program?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Ma’am, Is PhD program in Chemistry taught in Tata Institute of Fundamental Research? I am studying M.Phil in Chemistry and interested to do PhD in TIFR. Is this institutes taught Chemistry PhD?

Yes, Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR) offers PhD in Chemistry. Department of Chemical Sciences, TIFR offers research programs in Molecular Biophysics and Imaging, Theoretical and Computational Chemistry, Chemical Biology and Synthetic Chemistry, Bio inorganic and Bio mimetic Chemistry, Nanoscience and Catalysis, Chemical Physics and Dynamics and Systems Biology. Candidates can find the details about the programs offered in Department of Chemical Sciences, TIFR in the website link given Click Here
15th March 2018, 06:38 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Tata Institute of Fundamental Research offers PhD in Chemistry program?

I am happy to tell you that Ph.D in Chemistry is taught at Tata Institute of Fundamental Research.
Candidates those who have completed their Masters degree or M.Phil in the same from a recognized University with a minimum of 55% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the Ph.D course in Chemistry from the above mentioned Institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?