25th August 2015, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

Is there any college in Mumbai which conducts one year course in Library Science?

Is there any college in Mumbai which conducts one year course in Library Science?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do Library Science after completing MCA? Any scope of MCA students in this?
  2. List of colleges I can get seat for M.Sc. Chemistry with a rank of 1868? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I pursue Ph.d in Library Science after securing 60% in Master of Library Science?
  4. Which are the other colleges in Mumbai offering Nutrition degree course? Can I get direct admission in second year?
  5. Which is best B.Sc Forensic Science college in Mumbai?
  6. How to join BSc Library science in distance after completing bachelor degree? What is the duration of the course and fee structure?
  7. Any coaching centers here in Mangalore, Bangalore or Mumbai for UGC NET exam in Library and Information Science?
  8. Any coaching centers here in Mangalore, Bangalore or Mumbai for UGC NET exam in Library and Information Science?
  9. Sample question papers of last year library science?
  10. Fee structure for bachelor of library science in Rabindra Bharati University and course duration?
  11. Previous year papers for KVS Library Science subject?
  12. Is it possible to do diploma in Library and information and doing Bachelors in same?
  13. How to download previous year Question Papers of NET Exam for Library Science?
  14. Which are the best books for NET preparation?
  15. Eligibility for one year diploma in library science through correspondence from KKR University?
  16. How to pursue M.Lib and information science from IGNOU with 57%? I would like to do Ph.D in library science
  17. IGNOU Master of Library and Information Science-Preservation and Conservation of Library Materials Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. Eligibility to do diploma in library science through correspondence from Bangalore from after passing 10th?
26th August 2015, 10:27 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any college in Mumbai which conducts one year course in Library Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

University of Mumbai offers a Bachelor’s Degree in Library and Information Science (BLIS). The duration of the course is one year. The IGNOU Mumbai Regional Centre is also offering BLIS the duration of this course is one year. The eligibility for the course is a 12th standard or equivalent qualification from a recognized university. The applicant required to score at least 50% of marks at 12th standard board exam.

Official website - www.mu.ac.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?