10th April 2017, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

Is there any course offered in company law, SEBI and Tax?

I am interested in subject like company law, SEBI and TAX, because I had given CS executive but not cleared yet. I want to do something new in this subject can you help me

31st December 2017, 05:27 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any course offered in company law, SEBI and Tax?

Look, there is no any specific course in Company law, SEBI, and Tax. For company law, you have to pursue CA. And for the job in SEBI or Income Tax, you have to apply for this.

SEBI and Income Tax will release their vacancies by itself and the syllabus of this examination is as same as the syllabus of the SSC examination.

Eligibility criteria for Income Tax and SEBI:-
Candidate must have graduation degree from any recognized university.
Candidate's age must be 21 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?