30th December 2015, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study B.Com in Bangalore University for PCMB students?

Respected Sir,
Please let us know whether PCMB candidates are eligible for doing B.Com? Some colleges are not allowing and some are allowing. What is the reason? Will the Science candidates come under Bangalore university as regular students, if they study B.Com?

Related Questions:
30th January 2016, 11:45 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study B.Com in Bangalore University for PCMB students?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,
Please let us know whether PCMB candidates are eligible for doing B.Com? Some colleges are not allowing and some are allowing. What is the reason? Will the Science candidates come under Bangalore university as regular students, if they study B.Com?
Yes, you can study B.Com after completing 12th standard with PCMB. Those who have completed 12th standard in any discipline are eligible to apply. But, first preference will be given to the candidate who are belong from Commerce stream at 12th standard. Apart from the educational qualification you are required to score not less than 60% at 12th standard level.

Official website - bangaloreuniversity.ac.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?