6th September 2015, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in Bangalore University to study Regular course being a 12th NIOS candidate?

Hi,
I am doing my 12th from NIOS Board. So can I take regular admission in Bangalore University? I am not looking for Distance/Correspondence degree. Please advise.
Thanks and Regards-
Mohan

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission to study Regular B.Tech being a 12th Science NIOS candidate?
  2. Can I get admission in IP University to study BCA if study 12th NIOS?
  3. Can I get admission to study in Kashmir University if study 12th from NIOS Board, Noida? Is NIOS Board of Noida recognized?
  4. Can I study regular after passing 12th from NIOS?
  5. Can I get admission in Pune University for BBA if passed 12th from NIOS with 47% marks 10 years ago?
  6. Can I get admission to study B.Sc in VNSG University if completed 12th Science from NIOS Board?
  7. Can I get admission in Architecture as a regular student if done 12th from NIOS Board?
  8. Is it difficult to get job for 12th NIOS student?
  9. Is NIOS better than CBSE for me? Will I get good job or admission in DU with NIOS marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I join Tribhuban University in Nepal after passing 12th from NIOS?
  11. Which is better to study among BCA and B.Sc(IT) for 12th NIOS Science candidate?
  12. Can I get admission to study B.Tech now if receiving marksheet of 12th NIOS 6 months later?
  13. Whether 12th class passed student from NIOS board is eligible for any course in Merchant Navy?
  14. Should I reappear in 12th from Regular Board if completed NIOS and studying B.Com?
  15. Can I get admission in 12th NIOS after completing 10th CBSE? Eligibility to appear in JEE Main & Advanced if pursuing 12th NIOS?
  16. Possibility to appear in 12th NIOS for a candidate who has discontinued study 8 years ago?
  17. Can I get admission to study BBA(H) in Amity University being a 12th NIOS candidate? -- [New]
  18. Will I be able to join regular engineering college after passing from NIOS?
11th September 2015, 09:25 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I get admission in Bangalore University to study Regular course being a 12th NIOS candidate?

When we talk about eligibility yes, You are eligible but it doesn't means that you will absolutely get admission because admissions are provided on the basis of merit list generated by their entrance test. In that case you should score good marks in the exam.
NIOS - National Institute of Open Schooling is recognized board by government of india means.
11th September 2015, 10:54 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I get admission in Bangalore University to study Regular course being a 12th NIOS candidate?

The criteria for admission in any universities across the nation is as follows :

* The candidate must have completed his education from a recognized board under the scheme of 10+2 at least.

* The candidate must have possessed at least 50% marks in the 12th.

* In some of the universities, the minimum percentage criteria is not there.

* The candidate must have attained an age of 17 years at the time of admission.

If you fulfill the above said criteria then you can definitely go for graduation and be sure of one thing that NIOS is a recognized board by all the universities.
12th September 2015, 01:01 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Yes, candidate can get admission in Bangalore University to study Regular course being a 12th NIOS candidate.
Any student who have passed graduation from any recognised board can get admission in Bangalore University.
NIOS board is recognised by HRD department of Indian Government.
14th September 2015, 09:58 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

NIOS is a recognized board and in general there is no problem for students of NIOS Board to get admission in Colleges.
You need to have the required marks and once you have the required marks you will be eligible for admission to the courses of Bangalore University.
So if you have the required marks you will be eligible for admission to the regular courses of Bangalore University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?