14th June 2014, 07:54 PM
mohitjangid12

MBA or M.Tech what is better for B.Tech(IT) student?

What is better between MBA and M.Tech for B.Tech(IT) student? Can I get job after completing MBA?

16th August 2014, 10:06 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: MBA or M.Tech what is better for B.Tech(IT) student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mohitjangid12 View Post
What is better between MBA and M.Tech for B.Tech(IT) student? Can I get job after completing MBA?
Both MBA as well as B.Tech course, have good scope in both the public and private sectors. You can choose any one of the course based on your interest and future aspiration.

If you are interested in Management field and want to become a Manager in the future, then you can choose MBA course after B. Tech.
If you are interested in Technical Field and want to become an Engineer, then you can choose M.Tech course after B.Tech.

Being a B.Tech student, you can select M.Tech (IT) course, which you can get a better job after completing M.Tech IT course.

M.Tech Eligibility Criteria:-
  • B.E. or B.Tech in relevant specialization (IT) course with 60% marks from a recognized university.
  • The applicants who have completed the Master of Science in IT are also eligible to apply for M.Tech in IT course.
  • The applicant need to be qualified in GATE exam or the entrance exam conducted by the Institution.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?