15th August 2015, 11:59 PM
Unregistered

Should I have to appear in IISC M.Tech entrance exam to get admission if preparing for GATE?

Hello,
I am a B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) student. I want to do M.Tech in IISC. I am also preparing for GATE. So, I should also give IISC M.Tech entrance exam for admission? Please reply as soon as possible.

22nd August 2015, 03:19 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Should I have to appear in IISC M.Tech entrance exam to get admission if preparing for GATE?

You can appear for the Entrance Examinations. It is not necessary to appear in the IISC M.Tech entrance examination as if you have a good GATE Score then you can get admission to the course of M.Tech on the basis of your GATE Score.
You can also appear in the IISC M.Tech entrance examination as if in any case your GATE Score is not up to the mark then you can take admission to the course of M.Tech in IISC on the basis of your marks in the IISC M.Tech entrance examination.
This is what you can do regarding the IISC M.Tech entrance examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?