3rd March 2017, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

What are the exams I need to complete to do masters in Germany?

What are the exams I need to complete to do masters in Germany? Will there be any scholarship given? Can you please give me the details on the same? I need to what are the preparations required for it? Awaiting to get the response soon. Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Exams to be undertaken to pursue Masters in Automobile Design in Germany?
  2. Whether to apply for MS in Germany or not? Which entrance exams to write?
  3. Is it possible for me to do masters degree in Germany if I have only 47% marks in B.Com graduation?
  4. Universities admission and visa process for doing masters in Germany?
  5. Do I need to write IELTS to opt for masters in Germany? Which are the universities in Germany?
  6. In which exam do I need to appear for doing masters in Germany after completing B.Tech in mechanical engineering?
  7. Is it beneficial to pursue Masters degree in Germany if completed Bachelors from Bangladesh? Expenses to study in Germany?
  8. What's the eligibility for doing MS in Germany after completing B.Tech(India)?I've secured 55% marks in B.E(mechanical engineer)
  9. What all exams I need to complete to do Masters in Optometry in abroad?
  10. Information about masters in Germany? Universities and subjects available for masters?
  11. Can I get admission in Germany to do Masters after scoring 69%?
  12. Am I eligible to get admission for doing masters in Germany if I have a year drop?
  13. Should I do M.Tech in Biotech from Germany? What exams to crack to get admission into best universities? How to prepare for the exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. MBA in Germany with 55% in MBS program?
  15. Requirement for Masters Degree in Germany?
  16. How can I apply for masters in Germany
  17. Percentage required to get into Masters in Germany after B.Tech Biotechnology? Entrance exams to be answered?
  18. Exams that I have to take to pursue Masters in Machine Design or Automobile Engineering in Germany after B.E. in Mechanical? Good universities offering these courses in Germany?
6th March 2017, 07:38 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the exams I need to complete to do masters in Germany?

To get admission for pursuing Master's degree course in German universities, you should have passed Bachelor's degree course from a recognized university and you have to appear in TOEFL/ IELTS examinations to report your examinations scores to apply for admission to MS course in German universities. If you have good examinations scores and good aggregate in Bachelor's degree course then, you can get scholarship for pursuing MS course from German universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?