11th February 2012, 11:04 PM
mohdparvez909

Will I be able to get admission in top universities of US pursuing 2nd year of BE in Mechanical Engineering? Required procedure for this?

Dear Sir/Ma'am

I am pursuing BE in Me(2nd year).
I scored 79.4% in first year(although i had one back in 1st sem).
72.6% in +2.
87.4% in 10th.

Will I be able to get admission in top universities of US?
will the back paper in my degree, affect the procedure of my admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any chance to get admission in top German universities for MS course in automobile engineering? I am a 2nd year student pursuing my B.Tech in mechanical engineering at BITS, Pilani. What I can do from now on to improve my chances?
  2. Entrance exams for doing MS from foreign universities? Percentage required to get admission in better universities?
  3. What is the percentage required to get admission in german universities? I am pursuing B.Tech final year mechanical engineering
  4. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? List of top universities offering mechanical engineering in Germany?
  5. What is the process for taking admission through Lateral Entry? I am pursuing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
  6. Prospects in top US universities Mechanical Engineering with 8.5 GPA and 1 backlog?
  7. List of top 10 Indian Universities for pursuing masters in English literature? -- [New]
  8. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Mechanical Diploma? Best universities in these countries for Graduation? Procedure to get admission in these universities?
  9. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Diploma in Mechanical? Best universities offering this course in these countries? Duration and Fee structure for this course?
  10. Procedure to get admission in German Universities for MS in Aerospace Engineering? Procedure to get Visa and rues to pay amount? Minimum percentage requirement?
  11. How can get admission in top universities for M.Tech Automotive Engineering? GATE coaching in Hyderabad? Percentage needed to get admission in top universities?
  12. Which are the top universities in US? How to get scholarships? Possible expenditure in US for MS?
  13. Top Universities which offer MS in US? Cutoff marks required in GRE to get admission?
  14. Can I get admission in IIT B.E B.Tech in 2nd year after passing 10th class by Punjab Board and while pursuing diploma in 6th semester upto 70% in mechanical engineering in LPU?
  15. Admission to B.Tech from IIT in 2nd year after Diploma in Mechanical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Is it possible to get admission in mechanical engineering in Mumbai after diploma? What is the procedure for that?
  17. How to take admission in 2nd year mechanical engineering after passing 12th PCM and ITI?
  18. How can a diploma(Mechanical Engineer) graduate take admission(in 2nd year) in IIT colleges?
1st January 2013, 09:05 PM
sammy_wrath
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Will I be able to get admission in top universities of US pursuing 2nd year of BE in Mechanical Engineering? Required procedure for this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mohdparvez909 View Post
Dear Sir/Ma'am

I am pursuing BE in Me(2nd year).
I scored 79.4% in first year(although i had one back in 1st sem).
72.6% in +2.
87.4% in 10th.

Will I be able to get admission in top universities of US?
will the back paper in my degree, affect the procedure of my admission?
Dear Aspirant,

Don't worry about the backlog.But see that at the end of the year you should not have a backlog.

But when you send the cover letter about the details of your engineering sem marks.At that time also you shouldn't have any backlog.Because the i20 wont come if you have backlog.

So my suggestion for you is when you apply for the MS.See that you apply only after your clearing of your Backlogs.

After your clearing of all the subjects you wont have any problem.So dont worry about the backlog history.Most the colleges dont mind the backlog history.

But only thing is they mind it when you have it at the end of all your sem's.So check that you don't have any and then apply for the MS admission.

All the best for your future endeavor's.

Any more Queries.
Don't Hesitate to ask me. Am happy to help you always. Just ping to my profile.

Best Regards,
Sampath.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?