8th November 2011, 07:16 AM
Unregistered

Which universities can I enter after doing diploma in london?

If I do my IB DIPLOMO IN LONDON WHICH ARE THE UNIVERSITIES I CAN ENTER.

Related Questions:
  1. Best universities for Automobile Engineering in Germany, Canada and London? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I enter in Hollywood if pursue Diploma in Performing Arts at London College of Contemporary Arts? -- [New]
  3. Universities in London having April or May intake?
  4. I am an Indian student doing PG Diploma in Culinary Arts at London and want to do Masters in Culinary Arts in Canada : How to apply for the course? Universities offering the course?
  5. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study B.Tech in London? List of reputed universities?
  6. Can I go London for higher studies as my relatives are their? Colleges near London Leister and marks required for them?
  7. Best courses in engineering that I can do in Tumkur and Bangalore?
  8. Scope of Physiotherapist in London? List of hospitals where I can work?
  9. Can I enter universities with B.E in Mechanical Engineering only with IELTS? Which are the possible universities?
  10. Minimum qualification requirement to join the doctoral program in German Universities? What other exams should I look for to enter in the German universities?
  11. How can I get information regarding post diploma?
  12. How to apply for German Universities for doing M.S after B.E? Entrance exam which I can write to join the universities? Minimum percentage required to join the university? Is it compulsory to learn German Language to enter the universities there?
  13. Top universities and colleges of London for which I am eligible after scoring 58% in graduation?
  14. List of universities which are providing diploma course in dentistry?
  15. How to do MS in US in top universities? I have completed B.E in ECE
  16. Which course should I pursue after graduation so that I could opt Journalism? What is the scope there? List of universities in London offering the course?
  17. Percentage required to enter in Astrophysics? Which universities are offering such course in India?
  18. Is KSOU approved by government?
22nd August 2015, 10:20 AM
Arjunkapooryadav

Default Re: Which universities can I enter after doing diploma in london?

Universities in London:

University of Westminster

London South Bank University

University of East London

St Mary's University, Twickenham

Queen Mary University of London

London Metropolitan University

University of Roehampton

Middlesex University

University of West London

UCL (University College London)

University of Greenwich

University of London International Programmers

Newcastle University London

SOAS, University of London

University of the Arts London

UCL Institute of Education

Brunel University London

Institute of Cancer Research

London Metropolitan University

Regent's University London

St George's, University of London

Birkbeck, University of London

Coventry University London Campus

Goldsmiths, University of London

Colleges In London:

Royal College of Art

Rose Bruford College of Theatre & Performance

AA School of Architecture

Conservatoire for Dance and Drama

Ravensbourne

Heythrop College, University of London

London Business School

School of Advanced Study

Royal Veterinary College

King's College London

London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?