2nd March 2016, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

What is the admission procedure followed for doing M.Tech course in Japan?

I have just appeared for B.E. in Electronics and Telecommunication. I wish to know names of Japanese universities imparting M.Tech. education in Electronics, total cost of M.Tech. education in Japan including hostel facilities for female students and duration of M.Tech.. Please send details
Thank you

Related Questions:
13th March 2016, 05:49 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is the admission procedure followed for doing M.Tech course in Japan?

Education in Japan is of very good quality and it is very good as far as Masters Education is concerned.
There are very good Universities in Japan for the course of M.Tech in Electronics.
Hostel Facility for girls are also available in each and every University of Japan.
The duration is of 2 years for the course of M.Tech.
The best Universities of Japan for the course of M.Tech are:
1. Ritsumeikan University
2. Hosei University
3. Aoyama Gakuin University
4. University of Tokyo
5. Keio University
These are the five best Universities of Japan.
25th April 2016, 10:26 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the admission procedure followed for doing M.Tech course in Japan?

Sir I have done my btech in mechanical engg. Plz tell me the procedure ,eligibility , and name of best university to study robitics for mtech in japan...
11th July 2021, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

Sir/Madam I am studying chemical engineering.please tell me the procedure, eligibility.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?