16th April 2016, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

What all higher study post graduation course I can take after completion of B.Sc Chemistry?

I have decided to join for B.Sc Chemistry, so can you please tell me which are the higher studies i can pursue after this? Can someone please provide me the complete information on the same? Please let me know your suggestion which would help me?

17th April 2016, 11:18 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What all higher study post graduation course I can take after completion of B.Sc Chemistry?

Higher study course opportunities after completion of B.Sc in Chemistry:

As you have successfully completed B.Sc in Chemistry, the best course to pursue is M.Sc in Drug Chemistry, M.Sc in Analytical Chemistry or in M.Sc in Chemistry. On the other hand, if you are not interested towards this Master of Science course, the option left for you is Master of Business Administration (MBA) course.

@ Master of Science in Analytical Chemistry
@ Master of Science in Industrial Chemistry
@ M.Sc in Drug Chemistry
@ M.Sc in General Chemistry
@ M.Sc in Physical and Materials Chemistry
@ M.Sc in Organic Pharmaceutical Chemistry
@ MBA in Pharma Marketing
@ Master of Computer Applications
@ Bachelor of Law
@ M.Sc in Applied Chemistry
@ Master of Philosophy in Chemistry
@ Ph.D (Doctoral Program) in Chemistry
18th April 2016, 12:36 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What all higher study post graduation course I can take after completion of B.Sc Chemistry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have decided to join for B.Sc Chemistry, so can you please tell me which are the higher studies i can pursue after this? Can someone please provide me the complete information on the same? Please let me know your suggestion which would help me?
There are many higher study options available for B.Sc Chemistry student. The aspirant can study the following courses
  • M.Sc in Chemistry
  • M.Sc in Drug Chemistry
  • M.Sc in Analytical Chemistry
  • M.Sc in Organic Chemistry
  • MBA
  • Post Graduation in Journalism and Mass media
19th June 2017, 10:26 AM
Unregistered

What is the minimum eligibility for getting higher options after B.Sc Chemistry?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?