27th February 2016, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Education after completion of post graduation course in Chemistry?

Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Education after completion of post graduation course in Chemistry? Can you please let me know what should be the process which I have to follow? It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon on this. Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do now to do Ph.D in USA after completion of post graduation course in Chemistry majors with 52% marks?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for Ph.D Chemistry after completion of post graduation course in analytical chemistry?
  3. Am I eligible to do PhD if having lot of gap between Graduation and Post Graduation?
  4. Am I eligible to do M.Sc Chemistry course after completion of post graduation in Biotechnology?
  5. How can I study PhD in Chemistry in USA if secured 52% in M.Sc?
  6. Correspondence PhD in Chemistry is available in Gujarat?
  7. What type of job I would get in Agricultural field after completion of graduation in Chemistry?
  8. Am I eligible to do post graduation course with M.Sc in MLT after completion of graduation in Bachelor of Science?
  9. How to do Ph.D in chemistry after completing MSc with Chemistry -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Is it mandatory to study Post Graduation for doing PhD program?
  11. What is the procedure followed for doing Ph.D in Chemistry after completion of M.Sc Chemistry with 79% marks?
  12. What are the steps I need to follow for getting admission for Ph.D in Chemistry after completion of M.Sc course?
  13. Will I be eligible to apply for Lecturer post or Ph.D after completion of M.Tech course through distance education?
  14. Am I Eligible for PhD or will have to pursue Post Graduation Degree First?
  15. Integrated PhD has more value than PhD done after M.Sc? Duration of course and good universities for it?
  16. Am I eligible for PhD entrance exams having 50% in post graduation?
  17. List of courses offered for Ph.D after completing graduation in Chemistry? List of top universities offering such program? I'm in B.Sc 2nd year in Chemistry branch
  18. Am I eligible to do PhD after completion of MBA being in CA articleship?
17th July 2016, 06:35 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Education after completion of post graduation course in Chemistry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Education after completion of post graduation course in Chemistry? Can you please let me know what should be the process which I have to follow? It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon on this. Thank you.

Sorry, you are not eligible to do PhD in Education after completion of post graduation in Chemistry. The candidates who have completed Master of Arts (Education), Master of Education (M.Ed) and M.Ed (Special Education) with 55% marks are eligible to apply for PhD in Education. You can do PhD in Chemistry after M.Sc in Chemistry course. Those candidates who are eligible has to sit for an entrance test and interview for the admission.
19th July 2016, 03:53 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Education after completion of post graduation course in Chemistry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
After completion of B.Sc in Chemistry, you can't apply for Ph.D in Education.

But if you can do M.Sc in Chemistry with above 55% marks from a recognized University, then you are eligible to do Ph.D course in Chemistry.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?