15th October 2014, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

What are all the jobs available in India after PGBA From UK?

I have completed PGBA (LEVEL - 7) in UK. Anyone please guide me, what are all the jobs available in INDIA. And also i have 3 years experience in my Bachelor degree , BE(IT) .

31st March 2023, 08:38 PM
SurajKapoor

Default Re: What are all the jobs available in India after PGBA From UK?

Congratulations on completing your PGBA (Level-7) from the UK. With your qualification and experience, you can explore various job opportunities in India in the field of business administration. Here are some of the popular job roles that you can consider:

Business Development Manager: Responsible for identifying new business opportunities, developing and implementing growth strategies, and building relationships with clients.

Marketing Manager: Develop marketing strategies, oversee advertising and promotion activities, and manage the marketing team to achieve sales targets.

Financial Analyst: Analyze financial data, prepare financial reports, and provide insights and recommendations to improve financial performance.

Human Resource Manager: Oversee recruitment, training, and employee relations, and ensure compliance with labor laws and regulations.

Operations Manager: Manage day-to-day operations, optimize processes, and ensure efficient use of resources to meet business objectives.

Project Manager: Plan, execute, and deliver projects within scope, budget, and timeline, while managing risks and stakeholder expectations.

Management Consultant: Provide expert advice and recommendations to organizations to improve their performance and operations.

Sales Manager: Develop and implement sales strategies, manage sales teams, and achieve sales targets.

Investment Banker: Provide financial advisory services to clients on mergers and acquisitions, capital raising, and other financial transactions.

Supply Chain Manager: Manage the supply chain process from procurement to delivery, and ensure efficient and cost-effective operations.

With your Bachelor's degree in IT and your PGBA, you can also explore job roles that require a combination of technical and business skills such as IT project manager, business analyst, or product manager. It is essential to research and identify the appropriate job roles that align with your skills, interests, and career goals. Good luck!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?