21st November 2016, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

What are the best option in zoology after B.Sc?

I want to be one of the established person in our society. Now I am a student of B.Sc. In zoology, what are the best option after my degree?

22nd November 2016, 01:39 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the best option in zoology after B.Sc?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to be one of the established person in our society. Now I am a student of B.Sc. In zoology, what are the best option after my degree?

There are various options available after completion of B.Sc Zoology. The candidates can work after the course or can pursue higher studies after B.Sc Zoology. The candidates can appear for Civil Service Examinations and Indian Forest Service examination conducted by UPSC, after completion of B.Sc Zoology. The candidates can study further courses like M.Sc Zoology, M.Sc Environmental Science, M.Sc Microbiology, M.Sc Marine Zoology, Master’s in Biotechnology and MBA. So the candidates have various options in studies and work after completion of Zoology graduation.
22nd November 2016, 08:09 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the best option in zoology after B.Sc?

Best Course Opportunities in Zoology after B.Sc:

There are many course opportunities available in Zoology after completion of B.Sc. Some of the best courses available are,

>> M.Sc in Medical Microbiology

>> M.Sc in Marine Zoology

>> M.Sc in Zoology

>> M.Phil in Zoology

After successful completion of Master's Degree in Zoology, you may pursue PhD in Zoology. You may find employment opportunities in Animal Clinics, Fisheries and Aquaculture, Museums, Laboratories, Zoos and Pharmaceutical Companies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?