2nd April 2017, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

What can I do after B.Com and diploma diploma in computer science?

Sir, I have completed my diploma in computer science and UG degree in B.Com. What can I do after that? Is there any PG diploma or any other courses?

2nd April 2017, 10:09 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What can I do after B.Com and diploma diploma in computer science?

After completion of your graduation in B.Com course, you can pursue your higher studies in Master's degree courses like M.Com, C.A, etc.,. Candidates who have passed B.Com course from a recognised university are eligible to get admission for pursuing M.Com course by appearing in entrance examination conducted by the respective university. If you have secured at least 55% aggregate marks in your B.Com course then, you can get direct admission in second level of CA course i.e., IPCC level without appearing in CPT examination.
3rd April 2017, 02:41 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What can I do after B.Com and diploma diploma in computer science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I have completed my diploma in computer science and UG degree in B.Com. What can I do after that? Is there any PG diploma or any other courses?

There are two things you can do after completion of B.Com and Diploma in Computer Science. One is to apply for jobs and the other one is to apply for higher studies. You can apply for various jobs in government and private companies after completion of B.Com and Diploma in Computer Science. Regarding higher studies, there are various options available. You can pursue any one or more courses from the list given below;

PGDCA
M.Com
CA
CS
ICWA (CMA)
MBA in Finance
Diploma in Banking & Services
Post Graduate Diploma in Banking Operations
Post Graduate Diploma in Management
UPSC
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?