7th March 2015, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get admission in JNU to study M.A.(Economics) after completing B.A. from Delhi University?

Hi Sir,
I am doing B.A (Economics) from Delhi University.
But I want to do M.A. from JNU.
Am I eligible for admission or not?
Please reply as soon as possible.
Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for B.Ed course after completing B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Procedure to get admission in Delhi University to study M.Sc(Electronics) course?
  3. How to join regular college if I am a student of SMU BCA?
  4. How can I get transfer from JNU to Delhi University being a B.Com Accountancy student?
  5. Am I eligible to get admission in any college of Delhi University after completing 12th
  6. Is it possible to seek admission in Delhi University? Is there any quota for NRI students in Delhi university?
  7. What is the procedure and fee of MCA in JNU or DU?
  8. How to apply for M.A English in JNU, Delhi?
  9. When the admission form of correspondence PhD(Commerce) will be available at Delhi University, BHU and JNU?
  10. How to prepare for the entrance to prepare for PG course in Sociology from JNU/Delhi University? How to get more marks in the entrance?
  11. What is the eligibility criteria for MCA entrance exam of JNU (Delhi) or Delhi University?
  12. Am I eligible to take admission in MCA at JNU? Coaching institutes and previous year papers?
  13. Which are the courses available related to Geography in JNU and DU after B.A?
  14. Can I study B.Com Honours from Delhi University along with ICAI course after completing 12th Science?
  15. Am I eligible for MCA course in BHU and JNU university after completing BCA 3 years course with mathematics
  16. Eligibility to get admission in CBSE(Patrachar) at Delhi after completing 10th from Bihar Board?
  17. How to do B.Ed from Delhi University after completing graduation?
  18. Does JNU Delhi offer the MSW course? How to get admission into the course and what is the eligibility criteria?
27th March 2015, 10:16 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission in JNU to study M.A.(Economics) after completing B.A. from Delhi University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir,
I am doing B.A (Economics) from Delhi University.
But I want to do M.A. from JNU.
Am I eligible for admission or not?
Please reply as soon as possible.
Thank you!
Yes, you are eligible for M.A through JNU university after completing B.A from Delhi University. Since, Delhi University is one of the reputed university in India. After completing Graduation through Delhi University you can get admission to a Master degree in any university in India as wish.

Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) is one of the reputed universities, which offers different specialization courses. Those candidates who are interested in MA through JNU university must satisfy the below criteria,

- Students should hold a Bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
- At least 50% aggregate marks are needed to apply for MA courses in JNU University.
- Minimum marks in the entrance tests are also needed in order to get admission.

Admission to M.A courses is done through an entrance exam conducted by the respective university. Those candidates who scored a good marks in entrance exam can get admission.

Contact Information:

Address: New Mehrauli Road, Near Munirka, New Delhi, Delhi 110067
Phone: 011 2674 2575
Official website - www.jnu.ac.in/
18th December 2015, 01:21 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission in JNU to study M.A.(Economics) after completing B.A. from Delhi University?

I'm in B.Com final year from Allahabad University. Can I do M.A from JNU after doing B.Com?
27th February 2017, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

What is the pass mark of entrance exam in economic and geography?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?