24th September 2016, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

What to do after M.Tech in structural engineering?

I completed B.E in civil engineering with above 70% and M.Tech in structural engineering with above 70%, but in PUC I got physics, chemistry and maths with 59% in this three subjects only. How I can join in this field? I'm 23 years old.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do structural engineering in M.Tech after completion of graduation?
  2. How to take M.Tech in Structural Engineering after completing B.Tech in Civil? List of the colleges or universities?
  3. What is the fee requirement of structural engineering in M.Tech Civil Engineering?
  4. How to do M.Tech in Structural engineering at Correspondence?
  5. Which are the good colleges for M.Tech in any trade of electronics?
  6. In which NIT can I get admission for M.Tech course with a score of 389 in GATE Exam in EEE stream?
  7. Which institutes offer M.Tech in Environmental Science or other environment related fields like sustainable development? What is the admission procedure?
  8. Steps for a B.Tech CSE student with 58%? Any companies for which I am eligible?
  9. How to do part time M.Tech in Structural Engineering? I am working in construction company
  10. Manipal university previous year M.Tech structural engineering entrance question?
  11. List of the colleges where can I get the admission for M.Tech course? I have scored 49.67 marks and secured 2751 rank in GATE. Can I get admission in NIT's? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. List of colleges available for doing M.Tech after completing B.Tech with 54% marks?
  13. How to do M.Tech Structural Engineering by part time after completing B.E Civil?
  14. What is the procedure followed for doing the structural engineering after B.Arch in abroad?
  15. What is the procedure followed for doing MS in Structural Engineering in abroad?
  16. How to do Ph.D in computer science? I have done M.Tech in CSE
  17. What to do after M.Tech in structural engineering? -- [New]
  18. Best colleges for M.Tech course after scoring 972 rank in PGECET?
25th September 2016, 11:11 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do after M.Tech in structural engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I completed B.E in civil engineering with above 70% and M.Tech in structural engineering with above 70%, but in PUC I got physics, chemistry and maths with 59% in this three subjects only. How I can join in this field? I'm 23 years old.
No, B.Tech in Civil Engineering departments candidates are not eligible for M.Tech in Structural Engineering.

Those candidates who have completed B.Tech in Structural Engineering from a recognized University are eligible for M.Tech in Structural Engineering.

But you should qualify in GATE entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?