18th May 2016, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for doing the structural engineering after B.Arch in abroad?

Can I study abroad M.Tech structural engineering after b.arch? Which exam should i clear or what is the procedure to go for structural engineering after b.arch?? Please help... Want to become like ar. Santiago calatrava who is an architect as well as engineer.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed for doing MS in Structural Engineering in abroad?
  2. Am I eligible to study MS in Structural Engineering in Abroad if secured 60.01% in B.Tech?
  3. What is the procedure followed for doing diploma in structural engineering?
  4. How can I get structural engineering job in Abroad?
  5. How can I study MS(Structural Engineering/Construction Management) in Abroad being a Civil Engineer with 4 years of work experience?
  6. The MIE course is having Civil Engineering or Structural Engineering? What is the procedure and the syllabus?
  7. Guidelines to do PhD for M.E.(Structural Engineering) 2nd year student?
  8. Am i eligible to get scholarship after passing M.E structural Engineering?
  9. What is the procedure to do MS Aerospace Engineering in abroad after completion of B.E Aeronautical Engineering?
  10. B.Arch course is good for future? Next level after doing B.Arch?
  11. Best colleges for civil engineering in abroad?
  12. Procedure of doing MS in Abroad after Mechanical engineering?
  13. How should I do civil engineering in abroad?
  14. What is the procedure to follow for studying in abroad after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  15. What is the procedure to study MS in Civil engineering abroad?
  16. Procedure to study B.Tech(Civil Engineering) in Abroad for H.S. student? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
  17. How to take M.Tech in Structural Engineering after completing B.Tech in Civil? List of the colleges or universities? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What is the procedure followed for doing abroad studies after completion of diploma in computer engineering?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?