24th September 2016, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

What to do to get a government job after MBA?

I'm a son of an ex serviceman in Indian Army AOC NK. I have completed MBA as first priority quota for employment but right now, I have no any government job. So, kindly I request you to tell me about my next step.

25th September 2016, 10:56 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do to get a government job after MBA?

You can get a job based on your MBA degree in private sector. However, since you want a job in government sector, so there are limited opportunities for MBA candidates. You can get employment opportunity in PSUs. Various PSUs advertise their openings from time to time for MBA graduates. You need to prepare for their written test and crack all selection rounds to seek employment opportunity. For other domain jobs in government sector, you need to do the same. Select the domain in which you want employment opportunity. Prepare for the written test and then crack all selection rounds to get employment opportunity.

25th September 2016, 10:11 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

If you wish for government jobs then apply for for it then prepare yourself for the entrance exam.If you clear the exam then will get chance to face interview.
I suggest you to prepare yourself for the examination and buy the employment news to get the update for the same.
Only MBA will not help you if you do not reach to interview level.

26th September 2016, 10:41 AM
shiwangini raj

To get government job after MBA , you have to face competitive exams which are held by different agencies Like as- UPSC, BPSC e.t.c.
If you are interested in banking sector then you can tries for Bank Pos , which will provide you a better scope to do your best being an MBA qualified.
There are some other sector for which you can try Like as-
Health department , Rural development DEPT .etc for which government issues vaccines time to time.
THANKS..

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?