14th March 2015, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to be a Senior Lecturer in College or University?

Dear Sir / madam,

I am having 51 % in bachelor degree and 55 % in master degree with PhD So I will be Eligible for Senior Lecture in college or University

Sandeep Pawar

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for senior lecturer, Assistant Professor in an engineering college?
  2. How to do Ph.D in Chemistry being a College lecturer?
  3. Which exam should appear to get Senior Lecturer Post in any college? Where will I get the form? how to submit the fees? Last date of filling the form?
  4. Can I become a Lecturer if completed Post Graduation through correspondence?
  5. Age limit for senior college lecturer? eligibility and procedure for NET SET Exam?
  6. MSc in microbiology, good for Income?
  7. How to get a job of as Lecturer in a senior college on the basis of my engineering degree?
  8. How to work as a senior lecturer/assistant professor?
  9. What's the eligibility criteria for the post of lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? What's the applying procedure?
  10. How to get a job after my graduation in economics?
  11. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college and Procedure to apply?
  12. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply?
  13. Eligibility for the post of assistant professor?
  14. What is the eligibility to become a lecturer in government polytechnic college?
  15. What can I do after completing my M.Com course?
  16. Required Eligibility criteria to apply for the position of Lecturer in a Government College?
  17. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply for Lecturer vacancies in Government Polytechnic Colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What's the eligibility criteria for the post of lecturer in engineering colleges?
11th April 2015, 05:04 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to be a Senior Lecturer in College or University?

For getting lecturer job in a Government University you have to qualify exams like NET/SLET/JRF with an excellent score. For appearing in these exams you must have Master's degree with at least 55% marks from a recognized University. There is relaxation of 5% marks for candidates who belong to reserved category.

If you want to get lecturer job in private colleges then you can apply directly after completion of master's degree. The selection will be according to the performance in the interview and your academic record. The salary will be based on your experience and it will increase according to your skills.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?