16th November 2016, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for Automobile Engineering? What is the total course fee?

Respected Sir, I want to pursue Automobile Engineering course so I want to know about the eligibility criteria required for the course and what will be the course fee? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility criteria required to pursue Automobile Engineering? What is the fee structure of the course and Hostel for the same?
  2. What is the eligibility criteria to apply for MS course in Germany?
  3. How can I apply for Genetic Engineering after completing class 12th? What is eligibility criteria required and what is the fee structure?
  4. How can I apply for C-DAC course? What is the eligibility criteria required and what is the fee structure for the course?
  5. How can I apply for CDAC course? What is the eligibility criteria required and what is the fee structure? -- [New]
  6. List of colleges with admission procedure and fee structure for diploma in Automobile Engineering course?
  7. List of automobile diploma engineering colleges in Mumbai?
  8. How can I become a Loco Pilot after completing SSLC from Brllary?
  9. How to apply for CDAC course? Required Eligibility criteria and Fee structure for this course?
  10. Is it possible to do BA course after completion diploma in Automobile Engineering?
  11. When can I apply for admission in M.Phil next year? What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for the course?
  12. What is the eligibility criteria required to pursue LLB course? When should I apply for admission and what is the fee structure for the course?
  13. Eligibility criteria for the posts offered of Junior Engineer and Assistant Engineer? I am doing B.E in Automobile Engineering
  14. What are the qualifications required to become RTO? Which graduation to complete?
  15. Am I eligible for RTO exam after completing diploma in Automobile Engineering? Procedure for the entrance exam and selection criteria?
  16. How to do my higher studies in Germany for courses related to automobiles?
  17. Fee structure and Duration of CA course? Required Eligibility criteria to pursue this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What is the eligibility criteria required for Government Engineering jobs?
18th November 2016, 05:25 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for Automobile Engineering? What is the total course fee?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I want to pursue Automobile Engineering course so I want to know about the eligibility criteria required for the course and what will be the course fee? Please answer as soon as possible.

The students with a pass in 10+2 or higher secondary with physics, chemistry and mathematics with a minimum of 50% marks are eligible for the B.E or B.Tech in Automobile Engineering course. The admission to the course will be done through an entrance examination conducted by the state board of technical education or by the university itself. The fee structure for the course will vary from one state to another state and one college to another. The annual tuition fees for the B.Tech in Automobile Engineering in SRM University is Rs 2,50,000. The course fee for the four years in Manipal Institute of Technology is Rs 14,11,000. The fee in Amal Jyothi College of Engineering is Rs 1,98,000 in the first year.
18th November 2016, 06:46 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for Automobile Engineering? What is the total course fee?

In order to pursue automobile engineering course you must have completed 10+2 with physics, chemistry and mathematics/biotechnology/bioinformatics/biomedical as your main subjects and must score minimum 60% marks in aggregate from a recognized board. With this criteria you can get admission in different colleges which offers this course. The total fee structure of automobile engineering course is Rs. 1,411,000/- and it may vary depending upon different institutes.
18th November 2016, 07:26 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

To be eligible to get admission for pursuing Automobile Engineering course, you should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination with PCM stream or three years Diploma in Automobile Engineering course from a recognised board/ institute. You have to appear and qualify the engineering entrance examinations like JEE, EAMCET, etc., to get admission for pursuing Automobile Engineering course. The course fee for Automobile Engineering varies from college to college, it generally ranges from Rs.2 lakhs to Rs. 8 lakhs for completion of the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?