26th December 2016, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility for M.Ed in distance mode?

Dear Sir, what is the eligibility for getting admission in M.Ed in distance mode? Is the person working in Government service can join for the course? What is the duration of the course?
Thulasi .K.

26th December 2016, 11:23 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility for M.Ed in distance mode?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir, what is the eligibility for getting admission in M.Ed in distance mode? Is the person working in Government service can join for the course? What is the duration of the course?
Thulasi .K.
Those candidates who have completed B.Ed course from a recognized University are eligible for M.Ed course.

There are no age criteria.
26th December 2016, 11:51 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Thulasi .K.
The eligibility criteria for M.Ed through distance mode is also same as a regular course. The aspirant needs to have passed B.Ed course with a minimum 50% of marks from a recognized university. The aspirant who have teaching experience added advantage at the time of admission.
27th December 2016, 11:44 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Candidates those who have completed their B.Ed course from a recognised University with a minimum of 55% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the M.Ed course.
Candidates must have a teaching experience of two years after B.Ed course in order to pursue M.Ed course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?