17th January 2017, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

What are the future scopes after completing M.Sc in Biotechnology? What will be the pay scale?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing my Post Graduation with M.Sc Biotechnology so I need to know what are the future scopes after completing M.Sc in Biotechnology? What will be the pay scale? Will I get jobs in any MNC Company? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Which is the best option for good future prospects between MBA and Ph.D after completion of M.Sc in Medical Biotechnology?
  2. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for M.Sc Biotechnology?
  3. Which is best course between M.Sc in Biotechnology and Microbiology in India and Abroad after completing B.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  4. Is there any future in MSc Biotechnology? What is the minimum salary offered?
  5. What will be the monthly salary of an IAS Officer?
  6. Which course is better between MSc Biotechnology and MSc Biochemistry
  7. What are the jobs in Biotechnology after completing MSc Biotechnology -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Job opportunities other than Teaching after M.Sc Maths at high pay scale?
  9. After MSc in Neuroscience what are the jobs available? How much is the pay scale?
  10. Career scope after M.Sc in microbiology?
  11. Is PG MSc Bioinformatics a good course? What kind of job opportunities can I get after completing the course and how much will be the pay scale? Which universities offer this course in Distance Mode?
  12. Which one to choose between MBA in HR and Aviation Management? Pay scale for both the courses and opportunities in future?
  13. What is the existing pay scale of Assistant Treasury Officer in UP?
  14. How much is the Indian Collector monthly salary?
  15. How can I get a job after completing BAMS course? What is the pay scale after completing BAMS course?
  16. What can I do between MSc Biotechnology and MBA after completing BSc with Biotechnology
  17. Eligibility to get admission in Presidency college, Kolkata for Integrated M.Sc(Biotechnology)? In which entrance exam I have to appear? Scope after completing?
  18. What kind of job will I get after completing my Graduation with BCA course? What will be the pay scale?
20th January 2017, 07:55 PM
eSolution
Junior Member+

Default Re: What are the future scopes after completing M.Sc in Biotechnology? What will be the pay scale?

After Msc in Biotechnology you can get the job in government sector as a junior assistant with a package between 20k-25k. If you are interested in teaching then you can enter into assistant professor role.
You can give the interviews in the private sector including big MNCs also, which will give you a starting package of 15k.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?