26th December 2011, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

Hoe to get admission for Gitam University being a candidate of 12th standard?

i am student of class 12. what i have to do for admission in gitam university?

2nd February 2012, 10:23 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Hoe to get admission for Gitam University being a candidate of 12th standard?

There are several undergraduate course offered by Gitam University and as you have not mentioned the subject in which you need admission so unable to give you exact admission process. Generally to get admission in Gitam University after class 12 you have to appear for an entrance exam. To know more refer the official website of Gitam University.
19th April 2013, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Hoe to get admission for Gitam University being a candidate of 12th standard?

What rank can i expect for 88 in GAT
17th February 2014, 12:39 AM
Unregistered

I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE BIPC STREAM ALONG WITH OPTINAL SUBJECT INFORMATICS PRACTICES AFTER GRADE X,THEN WHAT WILL BE MY FUTURE OPTIONS WHILE DOING UNDER GRADUATE??
16th June 2018, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

My subjects are biology, chemistry, nutrition with bengali and English. I read in bachelor degree course. what stream I select?
15th February 2019, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

My son is going to complete his intermediate(CEC) group he is seeing admission for BBA in Gitam university , Vizag what is the admission procedure
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?