12th December 2016, 03:54 PM
Najeera mubin

What is M.Sc? How can I apply for the course and what is the qualification required for application?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 12th and after completing it I want to pursue M.Sc in the future so I want to know what is M.Sc? How can I apply for the course and what is the qualification required for application? Is there any entrance exam for admission? Please answer as soon as possible.

14th December 2016, 11:12 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is M.Sc? How can I apply for the course and what is the qualification required for application?

M.Sc stands for Master of Science and the duration of this course is two years.

For this course candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognized university.

The minimum percentage required in bachelor degree for M.Sc course is 50%.

For getting admission in M.Sc course you need to appear in the entrance examination.

In reputed college the admission of candidate will be done on the basis of Entrance examination.

The name of M.Sc entrance examination are given below.

=> Assam University M.Sc Entrance Exam

=> Banaras Hindu University M.Sc Entrance Exam

=> Goa University M.Sc Entrance Exam

=> Guru Nanak Dev University M.Sc Entrance Exam

=> Mahatma Gandhi University M.Sc Entrance Exam

For applying the M.Sc Entrance examination you can visit at the official website.
15th December 2016, 05:24 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is M.Sc? How can I apply for the course and what is the qualification required for application?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Najeera mubin View Post
Respected Sir, I am studying in class 12th and after completing it I want to pursue M.Sc in the future so I want to know what is M.Sc? How can I apply for the course and what is the qualification required for application? Is there any entrance exam for admission? Please answer as soon as possible.

M.Sc is Master of Science. You can study M.Sc course in various subjects like Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, MLT, Biotechnology, Bioinformatics, Geography, Computer Science, Information Technology, Nursing, Social Work etc. You have to study B.Sc course after completion of 12th with science stream to pursue the M.Sc course. The B.Sc completed candidates are eligible for the M.Sc course. You have to apply online or offline as per the requirement for the admission to the course. The admission to the course will be done through entrance examination in some colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?