13th December 2016, 09:15 AM
Unregistered

Which course should I pursue next after completing MA Hindi? How can I apply for the course?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing MA Hindi course and after completing it I want to continue with my studies so I want to know which course should I pursue next after completing MA Hindi? How can I apply for the course? Please answer as soon as possible.

15th December 2016, 04:51 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course should I pursue next after completing MA Hindi? How can I apply for the course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am pursuing MA Hindi course and after completing it I want to continue with my studies so I want to know which course should I pursue next after completing MA Hindi? How can I apply for the course? Please answer as soon as possible.

You can do PhD in Hindi or M.Phil in Hindi after completing MA Hindi course. These courses are useful for you to pursue your career in the teaching profession. You can get Lecturer job after completing the PhD in Hindi. You can also do a MBA in Finance or Marketing course after MA Hindi. If you do it from a reputed institution then there are more job opportunities. The above given are some of the best courses to pursue after MA Hindi. You can apply online or offline for the admission to the course. The candidates with MA Hindi with 55% marks are eligible for the PhD in Hindi course. The admission to the course will be done through an entrance test and personal interview (on the research subject).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?