12th December 2016, 12:29 PM
Soundarya prakash

How can I get admission in LPU for pursuing MCA? What is the qualification required to get Merit seat and what is the fee structure?

Respected Sir, I have completed BCA and now I want to pursue MCA from LPU. I want to know how can I get admission in LPU for pursuing MCA? What is the qualification required to get Merit seat and what is the fee structure? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure for MCA course in LPU? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Free structure of LPU B.Tech along with hostel charges?
  3. What is the fee structure for LPU?
  4. How many merit seats are there in Kerala for MBBS? How much to be paid? What is the fee structure?
  5. Fee structure of MCA in IIT Madras? Information about the scholarship and the fee waiver for merit student?
  6. What is the procedure for admission in LPU and what is its fee structure?
  7. How can I get admission in Dharwad University for pursuing B.Sc Agriculture? What is the qualification criteria required and what is the fee structure of the course?
  8. Requirements for admission and fee structure of MBA and M.Tech in LPU?
  9. What is the fee structure for B.Tech? What is the admission criteria fr LPU?
  10. What is the MCA course fee in LPU including the hostel fee?
  11. Can I get admission in LPU after scoring 96% in 12th class?
  12. What is the Fee Structure of B.Tech in LPU University? Is there any scholarship provided to financially weak candidates?
  13. Information regarding the fee structure for pursuing M.Phil from IPU?
  14. Fee structure of hotel management course in LPU? How much scholarship is given to this course? Percentage required for getting this scholarship?
  15. What is the fee structure of MBA in Lovely Professional University (LPU)? How much should I score in graduation to get admission?
  16. What will be my fee structure to get admission in MBBS course through COMEDK?
  17. Can I get admission to study MCA in Jamia Millia Islamia if pursuing BCA in IGNOU? Fee expenses to study MCA?
  18. What are the certificates required to join LPU after 12th? -- [New]
15th December 2016, 05:49 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I get admission in LPU for pursuing MCA? What is the qualification required to get Merit seat and what is the fee structure?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundarya prakash View Post
Respected Sir, I have completed BCA and now I want to pursue MCA from LPU. I want to know how can I get admission in LPU for pursuing MCA? What is the qualification required to get Merit seat and what is the fee structure? Please answer as soon as possible.

The admission to the course will be through the LPUNEST (MCA) for the students who scored less than 50% marks in graduation. For other students it will be direct without entrance examination. The test is conducted online mode; it is an entrance cum Scholarship test. The candidates with 60% marks in BCA/B.Sc Computer Science/B.Sc Information Technology/any graduation with Computer Science as a subject for three years are eligible for the MCA course. You can find the eligibility details in the LPU website link Click Here. The tuition fee for the course is Rs 69,500 and the examination fees is Rs 1500 per semester.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?