19th January 2015, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

What are the possible subjects which I can take up for Post Graduation after B.Sc?

I am pursuing b.sc from bhu.. with botany zoology and chemistry as my subjects.....i wanted to know what are the possible subjects which i could go for in my post graduation..and also am i applicable for appearing in IIT JAM ???

19th January 2015, 04:47 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the possible subjects which I can take up for Post Graduation after B.Sc?

Yes, you are eligible to appear for IIT JAM Entrance examination. There are many course options available to you after completion of B.Sc with Botany, Zoology and Chemistry.

For Integrated Ph.D in Biological Sciences: Bachelor's Degree in Biology or Chemistry or Physics or Mathematics. You must have passed Biology at 10+2 Higher Secondary level to be eligible.

For Integrated Ph.D in Chemical Sciences: B.Sc or its equivalent degree with Chemistry as one of the subjects. For this you must have passed Mathematics at 10+2 or PUC level.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?