30th July 2015, 02:14 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for applying B.Ed course after completion of post graduation with 46% marks?

Dear Sir/Mam,

I have passed 49% in graduation & 46% in post graduation.. I'm in 'obc' categories. please sir tell me, can i apply for b.ed course from any university.? acctualy i tell u that, 'obc' caste categories have got b.ed course of 45% in NCTE & any others rules & regulation..?

Related Questions:
30th July 2015, 07:32 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for applying B.Ed course after completion of post graduation with 46% marks?

For general and OBC 50% marks in degree is necessary. Hence, if you belong to OBC category then you are not eligible for B Ed admission in India.
You have to score 50% marks then only you can become eligible for B.Ed entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?