21st July 2016, 09:30 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to do masters in Psychology from indore via private universities?

What is the procedure followed to do masters in Psychology from indore via private universities? What are the formalities which we need to follow for the same? Can you please help me to understand the information on this? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. List of best universities which provides masters in psychology-Org Behavior?
  2. Is it mandatory to study Psychology in Graduation for masters in Psychology after B.Sc with Biotechnology, Zoology and Chemistry? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What is the procedure followed for doing Ph.D in Psychology?
  4. How to do online course in M.Phil/Ph.D? I have masters degree in Psychology
  5. Is PG Diploma in Counseling Psychology acceptable in foreign universities?
  6. Best universities offering Masters in Psychology-Human Resources or Organizational Behaviour?
  7. How to do M.Phil in Clinical Psychology? Which are the universities? I have finished my masters in Clinical Psychology
  8. Can I do M.A in Psychology being an engineer?
  9. What is the scope of masters in psychology? What are the job opportunities?
  10. Can I do PhD in Psychology if done MBA in HR and Finance? List of universities offering this course?
  11. List of various universities or colleges in India offering masters degree in forensic psychology
  12. Am I eligible to do PhD in Psychology after completion of masters in Chemistry? -- [New]
  13. Can I do masters in psychology after completion of graduation in English honors?
  14. How to do M.A Psychogy? I am a IT engineer student
  15. Eligibility criteria for doing Masters in Clinical Psychology?
  16. List of best colleges in India which offers master degree in Clinical Psychology?
  17. Would it be a good decision to switch to Educational Psychology after Masters in Clinical Psychology? Are there any Clinical Psychology guides in Pune, India?
  18. What are the various career options I can opt for after doing masters in psychology?
21st July 2016, 05:55 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to do masters in Psychology from indore via private universities?

You will have to first appear for the entrance examination by the prospective Institution and after having scored well in your examination, you will be most probably asked to provide your documents along with the application form and other details.

Once you are done with the procedure and prove yourself eligible for the course, you will be very much allowed to get admission in the course and in the University you seek admission in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?