29th May 2015, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for getting admission for MA in english literature?

How will i get to apply in this university for Masters in English literature..?? kindly tell me the admission procedure and let me know the cut off for Masters..please..??? What is the procedure followed for getting admission for MA in english literature?

Related Questions:
  1. Phd in english literature from R.S.S.U university of Raipur (C.G). procedure and papers
  2. How to do Ph.D in English Literature form North maharashtra?
  3. Date of availability of forms for M.Phil in English in Literature in DU?
  4. Admission in Ph.D after passing PG in English Literature? What is the procedure?
  5. Top 10 indian universities to pursue Masters in English Literature? Admission details and procedure involved? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Procedure to do PhD in UK for English Literature postgraduate?
  7. Books to be referred to prepare for the entrance of masters in Linguistics?
  8. List of good universities providing MA program in English literature?
  9. Information regarding best universities providing M.A in English literature
  10. What should I choose after completion of my BA in English literature? I have a good communication skill in English
  11. How to get admission in MA English Literature? I have done B.Com from DU and preparing for civil services
  12. What is the qualification required to do M.A English Literature? Is it possible to do M.A English Literature after B.Com
  13. How to do M.A English Literature through distance?
  14. Informaiton about Ph.D in English Literature?
  15. List of colleges which offer PhD in English Literature in India? Entrance exam to get admission?
  16. What is the admission procedure for PG course in English Literature in top universities in India? Question papers of entrance exams?
  17. Will I be able to secure admission after achieving 68% marks in B.A English Literature
  18. How to join M.Phil and Ph.D course after doing PG in English Language and Literature from MG University Kerala?
31st May 2015, 05:44 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for getting admission for MA in english literature?

Mostly, the admission is based on the marks you have got in your Graduation degree. The merit list for admission is prepared on the basis of your marks and those who have got good marks usually get admission without any problem. In some Universities there is a entrance exam conducted for giving admission and you must have a Graduation degree with at least 50% marks to become eligible for this exam.

Therefore, you can apply for admission in various Universities when the notification is released. There is no common method for admission and you have to act according to the notification of that particular University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?