27th August 2016, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for getting M.Tech admission in mechanical engineering in PEC?

RESPECTED SIR/Mam,

Sir my name is Shubham Sharma.I am final year student of B-TECH Mechanical engineering.I am pursuing my B-Tech from PTU.Till,final year my aggregate percentage of B-TECH is 79.8.Sir i am also topped university in 5th semester. Sir can i get admission in M-TECH in MECHANICAL ENGINEERING on the basis of my B-TECH aggregate percentage and without GATE.

Related Questions:
  1. Best colleges in which I can get with 218 marks in AIEEE? Can I get admission in PEC? Will I get Mechanical in PEC?
  2. Date of sale of M.Tech forms of Punjab University, Thapar University, PEC and any other prestigious college of Punjab? How to take admission?
  3. List of colleges available for doing M.Tech after completing B.Tech with 54% marks?
  4. Admission to 2nd year B.Tech in PEC? Procedure and eligibility criteria?
  5. What's the admission procedure for M.Tech in PEC, Chandigarh?
  6. How many seats are available through LEET in Mechanical engineering in PEC?
  7. What should I do next after completion of graduation? M.Tech or MS in US? -- [New]
  8. Procedure to take admission in B.Tech through Sports Graduation Certificate? Any sports quota in NIT, PEC, Thapar other other reputed engineering colleges? Procedure to get through it?
  9. What is the procedure followed for getting M.Tech admission in mechanical engineering in PEC?
  10. Top colleges providing M.Tech Biotech through GATE? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Is the BSc Astrophysics course is available in PEC Chandigarh? What is the selection procedure?
  12. Procedure to get admission in PEC Chandigarh? What is the counseling date?
  13. Which are the good colleges for M.Tech in any trade of electronics?
  14. Institutes offering M.Tech Metallurgy in Distance Education mode in India?
  15. Minimum rank required in AIEEE exam to get admission in mechanical engineering in PEC?
  16. Eligibility and procedure to join M.Tech course?
  17. In which college can I get after scoring 29.33 marks?
  18. List of specializations available to study in M.E. at Manipal University?
31st August 2016, 02:54 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for getting M.Tech admission in mechanical engineering in PEC?

I am sorry to say that it is not possible for a candidate to pursue M.Tech studies without qualifying in the GATE examination.
Candidates those who are interested to pursue M.Tech studies after the completion of their B.Tech, must appear in the GATE examination, qualifying in which they will be eligible for the M.Tech admission.
So, you must appear for the GATE in order to pursue M.Tech.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?