20th July 2011, 01:07 PM
shreyasi.new

Can I do masters in any other arts related subjects except English through SNDT's distance learning programme? List of the course and their admission procedure?

I have done B.A. in english. Can I do my masters in any other arts related subject except english through SNDT's distance learning programme? Could I have a course list? Let me know about the admission procedure.

Related Questions:
  1. How and from where can I study Culinary Arts after doing B.A(English Hons)? Good distance learning centers?
  2. How to take admission for M.Tech in Civil Engineering through distance learning programme?
  3. List of the universities offering Ph.D in Hindi through distance learning
  4. Which are the distance learning programmes for M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  5. Procedure of doing PhD through distance education from Annamalia University?
  6. What is the procedure which I need to follow to do masters in business management through distance learning?
  7. How to pursue BSc in Chemistry through distance learning programme? I have passed HS exam
  8. How can I get admission in M.A. English through distance learning education? -- [New]
  9. Is it possible to do Masters in social work from IGNOU through distance learning while doing regular masters?
  10. How can I join distance education program for masters in fine arts after completing diploma in fine arts?
  11. Is it possible to do Masters in Fine Arts being MCA and worked with IT companies?
  12. Any university provides distance learning programme for PhD in Tourism Management?
  13. What is the course which I need to take to do distance learning in masters of town planning?
  14. Which course should I do after completing PGDBA with less than 50% marks?
  15. Which course do I have to take after inter 2nd year to become a CS?
  16. How may I pursue PhD in English through distance learning mode? List of universities for the same?
  17. Admission procedure of M.Phil in Biotech? List of regular and distance learning program?
  18. Admission date for MBA in Symbiosis Distance Learning? Procedure to take admission? Fee structure of it? -- [Most Discussed]
15th November 2011, 12:12 AM
Beready

Default Re: Can I do masters in any other arts related subjects except English through SNDT's distance learning programme? List of the course and their admission procedure?

hello friend,

yes, you can do but if you don't want to do it in english subject
then you can go for history ,
it greatly helps you in future .
good luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?