2nd June 2016, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

What rank is good to get admission in a government college for MCA (lateral entry)?

I am looking for admission in MCA (lateral entry). I got 205 rank in GN category and 81 rank in GL category in the lateral entry exam. Is there any chance to get admission in a government college with this rank?

7th June 2016, 09:59 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What rank is good to get admission in a government college for MCA (lateral entry)?

You have very good rank of 205 in general category and 81 in GL category, you can definitely get admission in good government college in Master of Computer Application. You need to take part in counselling process and depending upon which you finally get admission in college for MCA.

Counselling will decide in which college you will get admission in MCA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?