19th November 2016, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

What rank should I score in B.Ed entrance exam to get admission in Government college?

Respected Sir, I want to pursue B.Ed from any Government college so I want to know what rank should I score in B.Ed entrance exam to get admission in Government college which has low fee structure? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to get admission in government colleges of Bangalore for doing B.Tech course?
  2. How much Rank should I score in the entrance exam to get admission in Government MBBS College, Kerala? -- [New]
  3. Is there any college which offers admission in B.Tech Computer Science Engineering without any entrance exam and donation?
  4. Can i get admission in government college after scoring 3450 general rank in UP B.Ed
  5. Can I get admission into B.Tech in Civil Engineering in a Government College with 1174 rank?
  6. Can I study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering if secured 80% in 10th standard?
  7. Admission in government college for a candidate who has secured 10323 General rank and 538 SC rank in RPET?
  8. Possibility to study Civil in any Government Polytechnic of West Bengal with 11848 General rank in JEXPO?
  9. Chances of government homeopathy or dental college with a score of 131 in MHTCET and 75% in HSC
  10. Will I get a government college after scoring 2968 rank in B.Ed?
  11. How much rank is required in UPTU entrance to obtain a government college admission -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to get admission in any government engineering college in Kerala after scoring 400 rank?
  13. Can i get admission in any government college after scoring 11542 rank?
  14. How to get admission in B.Ed in any college of UP?
  15. How to make career in medical field after B.Sc. in CBZ?
  16. What should I do for getting B.Tech government college after my diploma?
  17. Can I get admission in VJTI college for mechanical or electrical diploma course if I score 90% marks in SSC?
  18. How to take admission in government B.Ed college near the city of Allahabad?
30th November 2016, 05:00 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What rank should I score in B.Ed entrance exam to get admission in Government college?

There is no Common Entrance Test for admission in all the colleges so you need to appear for entrance examination conducted by different universities for admission in course.

B.Ed stands for Bachelor of Education and it is two year duration course from a recognised university.

The rank to get admission in government colleges depends upon the number of seats. So, to get more details visit at the university website.
30th November 2016, 10:08 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What rank should I score in B.Ed entrance exam to get admission in Government college?

The competition in case of Bachelor of Education entrance examination has increased after B.Ed has become compulsory for teaching. To apply for B.Ed entrance examination, a candidate must have done bachelor's degree with minimum of 50% marks. If you have 50% marks or more in graduation then you can apply for B.Ed entrance exam.

As number of candidates are large who want to pursue B.Ed from government college with low fee structure, you should try to secure a rank below 1000 for admission in desired government college with low fee for B.Ed course.
13th June 2018, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

Sir,I got 102 in overall rank and 14 in state rank.I applied for manuu B.ed(biological sciences) entrance exam.So is it a satisfied rank for admission in b.ed?
4th July 2019, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have got a 350 rank in tsedcet. So can I get a seat in universities like osmania are palamuru university
23rd August 2019, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

Yes definitely you can get admission in ou
3rd October 2020, 05:50 AM
Unregistered

How to know my rank in b.ed entrance exam
12th January 2021, 08:36 AM
Unregistered

Sir my rank is 631 in maths method can i get seat in government college
19th January 2021, 08:43 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I have got 41 rank in B.Ed entrance exam. Will I get seat in Government B.Ed college with this rank? Thank you sir.
19th January 2021, 08:46 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir, I got 41th rank in B.Ed Entrance Exam. Will I able to get a seat in Government College with this rank ? Thank you sir
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?