17th November 2015, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope of doing regular and correspondence English Honours from DU?

I am planning to do english honours from Delhi university. So tell me what is the scope of doing English Honours from DU through regular or correspondence mode?

Related Questions:
20th November 2015, 12:45 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the scope of doing regular and correspondence English Honours from DU?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am planning to do english honours from Delhi university. So tell me what is the scope of doing English Honours from DU through regular or correspondence mode?

There are lots of job opportunities for the English Honours graduates.

It is always advisable to study the graduation in regular mode.

Multi National Companies will recruit people who studied graduation in regular mode only.

You can work as English Teacher, Call Centre Executive, Associate, Copy Editors, Sr. Associate, Language Trainer,
Customer Care Executive, Chat Process Executive, Content Writer, Tele caller etc.

You can work in companies like Bharathiya vidya Bhavan, Bright Minds Education, Acreaty,
Vibrant Solutions, Internet Design Zone, eClerx Services Ltd., Valuepoint Academy, Packt Publishing, Accenture etc.

For more job openings you can check the details in the websites.
22nd November 2015, 11:51 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the scope of doing regular and correspondence English Honours from DU?

There are lot of scope of job opportunities after the completion of English Honours.
If you are confused in between regular and distance mode of study, then my advise for you will be to opt regular mode as most of the Multi National Companies will recruit people who have studied the Graduation in regular mode.
You can start your career as a Call Centre Executive, an English Teacher, Customer Care Executive, a Content Writer, a Tele Caller etc.
You can also work in the companies like Bright Minds Education, Internet Design Zone, Accenture etc.
28th April 2020, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

I want to do BALLB but if I opt to do BA and LLB separately then which mode will be best to do BA English Honors? Should I go for correspondence mode or regular mode?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?