30th May 2018, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

What is the scope of studying MA in Islamic Studies?

Hi friends, I am interested to study MA in Islamic Studies. But I don’t know anything about its scope. Can anyone of you tell me about the scope of this MA course? Please tell me as soon as possible. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Ph.D in Islamic Studies programme in Osmania University being a 28 years old M.Sc in Microbiology candidate? Duration of Ph.D in Islamic Studies?
  2. List of universities offering PhD(Islamic Studies) in Egypt? Total fee expenses of this course?
  3. Reputed universities which offer M.A.(Islamic Studies) in Abroad?
  4. How can I do BA in Islamic studies?
  5. Procedure to get admission in Masters in Islamic Studies in International Centre for Isclamic Science and International Colleges of Islamic Science?
  6. Syllabus for BA arts 3rd year subjects Political Science, Elective Punjabi, History -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Detailed information about MA(Islamic Studies) course?
  8. Whether Islamic Studies of Iran is taught according Shia's faith and believes?
  9. How to prepare for Islamic Culture or Islamic Studies of AMU Diploma Engineering entrance exam?
  10. Admission procedure to study PhD(Islamic Studies) in Baba Ghulam Shah Badshah University?
  11. Can I study MA in Islamic Studies being a BA(History) student?
  12. Admission procedure to study PhD(Business Studies) in Islamic University of Science and Technology? -- [New]
  13. Admission procedure to study MA(Islamic Studies) in Aliah University?
  14. Course structure and duration of PhD(Islamic Studies) in Baba Ghulam Shah Badshah University?
  15. List of colleges offering Master degree in Islamic Studies at Andhra Pradesh
  16. Eligibility criteria of SET to pursue PhD in Islamic studies?
  17. From where to study Islamic courses? What are the courses available?
  18. Can I do MSc in computer science after passing B.A in Islamic Studies

31st May 2018, 07:44 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the scope of studying MA in Islamic Studies?

M.A. Islamic Studies or Master of Arts in Islamic Studies is a postgraduate Religious study course. The duration of this course is two years. For this course candidate must have passed graduation in Islamic Studies or in related disciplines securing at least 50% marks from a recognized university.

BEST EMPLOYMENT AREA

=> Religious Centres

=> NGOs

=> Coaching Centres

=> Madrsa

=> Content Writings

BEST JOBS TYPE

=> Article Writer & Columnist

=> Regional & Urban Planner

=> Teacher & Lecturer

=> Home Tutor

=> Social Welfare Officer

=> Operator & Translator

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?