13th January 2018, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in Masters in Islamic Studies in International Centre for Isclamic Science and International Colleges of Islamic Science?

Sir, I am graduate in Islamic Studies from AMU and now I want to pursue Masters in Islamic Studies from any of International Centre for Isclamic Science and International Colleges of Islamic Science. Procedure to get admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study PhD(Business Studies) in Islamic University of Science and Technology?
  2. Can I apply for Ph.D in Islamic Studies programme in Osmania University being a 28 years old M.Sc in Microbiology candidate? Duration of Ph.D in Islamic Studies?
  3. What is the scope of studying MA in Islamic Studies?
  4. List of colleges offering Master degree in Islamic Studies at Andhra Pradesh
  5. List of universities offering PhD(Islamic Studies) in Egypt? Total fee expenses of this course?
  6. Admission procedure to study MA(Islamic Studies) in Aliah University?
  7. Reputed universities which offer M.A.(Islamic Studies) in Abroad?
  8. Can I do MSc in computer science after passing B.A in Islamic Studies -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What are the subjects of LLB in Pakistan?
  10. How can I do BA in Islamic studies?
  11. Admission procedure to study PhD(Islamic Studies) in Baba Ghulam Shah Badshah University?
  12. Names of the medical universities in Muslim Countries except Pakistan?
  13. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Business Studies) in Islamic University of Science and Technology?
  14. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Business Studies) in Islamic University of Science and Technology?
  15. How can I do MSc in computer science after doing B.A in Islamic Studies, Punjab and english
  16. How many PhD(Business Studies) seats are available in Islamic University of Science and Technology? -- [New]
  17. List of universities in UAE to study master degree course in Islamic Studies with whole procedure of admission
  18. How to prepare for Islamic Culture or Islamic Studies of AMU Diploma Engineering entrance exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?