19th July 2014, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

What shall I do M.Tech or MS from Germany or Job?

I am gopi completed my b.tech with 70.13% (2014 pass out) shall i go for ms in Germany or go with m.tech or go with job i have 70% in b.tech shall i go for ms or go with m.tech

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to get a job with BDS degree in Germany? What is the procedure?
  2. Which exam do I need to clear for doing MS in Germany? What is the fee structure and scholarships available?
  3. Can I get a job in Germany after completing B.E in Mechanical Engineering? Is IELTS enough for doing MS in Germany?
  4. Can I get a job in Germany?
  5. Would I get any stay-fund from universities while I will be pursuing MS course with biotech stream in Germany? What are the job opportunities available in Germany after completion of my course?
  6. Percentage required to do MS in Germany?
  7. How can I apply for a job in germany after completing MSc, M.Phil Biotechnology with 80%
  8. What should course I pursue either M.Sc in electronics or M.Tech in India or MS from Germany? Suggest me stream for MS course
  9. What are the tests I need to under to do M.Tech in Germany?
  10. After B.tech. what are all the options? Jobs, Exams, Higher Studies? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to do MS In germany after scoring 62% at the end of 3-1 Semester?
  12. Job in Germany after BDS?
  13. What are the tests which I have to undertake to do M.Tech in Design in Germany?
  14. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  15. What are the job opportunities in Germany and India after doing MS in Aerodynamics?
  16. How to do M.Tech in karnataka and MS in germany
  17. How to do MS in engineering management from Germany?
  18. List of colleges with fee structure and scholarship to pursue M.Tech in Germany? Procedure to apply for GRE and GMAT? Examination date, maximum attempts and syllabus of GRE and GMAT? -- [New]
7th November 2014, 08:59 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What shall I do M.Tech or MS from Germany or Job?

The Selection of course for pursuing higher studies depends upon your interest. Since, you have asked an advice, I suggest you to go with MS course because this course has much demand and more job opportunities. To get admission in MS course in German Universities, you need to appear for IELTS examination to prove your English Language Proficiency. If you are applying for universities which requires GRE score at the time of admission process, then, you need to appear for GRE examination. To pursue M.Tech course in India, you need to appear for GATE examination. By scoring good marks in GATE examination, you can get admission in top colleges for pursuing your M.Tech course. The GATE score is also useful for getting job because many government and private companies recruit candidates through GATE score.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?