27th June 2012, 03:29 AM
vamshi1712

How to do MS In germany after scoring 62% at the end of 3-1 Semester?

i got 62% at end of 3-1 semister i would like to do my ms in germany
if learn a germany language can i get a part time job
and will that part time job manage my living expenses

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join MS in Germany after scoring 70% till 6th semester? Which exams do I have to write?
  2. Possibilities to do Ph.D in Germany after scoring 55% in M.pharmacy? What are the requirements?
  3. Am I eligible to do MSc in Germany after scoring 56.25%? Is there any other way to do MS in Germany?
  4. Percentage required to do MS in Germany?
  5. Procedure to apply for studies in Germany for B.Tech(ME) student?
  6. How to do masters from Germany after scoring 60% in B.Tech
  7. Can I get admission in Germany to do Masters after scoring 69%?
  8. Will I get any good university in Germany after scoring 65% average?
  9. What should I do to apply for summer implant training at the end of my 6th semester? -- [New]
  10. Chance to get admission to MS course in Germany after scoring 68% in B.Tech with 4.5 years experience in communication?
  11. ESE eligibility for the computer science std? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What are the conditions required to join Germany after 4th semester?
  13. Qualifications required to study Ms in Germany?
  14. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  15. M.S. in Mechatronics in Germany for B.E.(E&I) 3rd semester student?
  16. What's the career prospects in Germany after doing MS? List of the top universities where MS is taught in english in Germany? What's the total cost for the same?
  17. How much score is required for Joining in good universities at Germany? Fee structure per semester? Learning Dutch language is necessary?
  18. Is there any exam be conducted for taking admission in Ph.D course in Germany? I am M.Pharma student and want to do Ph.D from Germany.
10th January 2021, 12:42 PM
Ulna
Banned

Default Re: How to do MS In germany after scoring 62% at the end of 3-1 Semester?

The eligibility to study masters degree from Germany is
candidate must have higher score in their bachelors program and must also have some practical knowledge in their core models you must also have undergone, project,and full time employment as this all will enhance your criteria for being hired and studying in Germany
only learning German language will not be easier for you to find a job and bear your expenses you must also learn some appropriate and demanding skills in the country
It is a bit difficult for you to get your masters degree from a German University as your marks in your bachelors are very love
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?